3 Best Kept Travel Secretsİstanbul İzmir parça eşya taşıma eşya depolama firması şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye istanbul evden eve evden eve nakliyat istanbul istanbul evden eve nakliye ofis taşıma fiyatları Ataşehir oto kiralama nakış firmaları
1: Camping on Bamboo Island, Thailand.
This little beauty is my favourite place in the world… That I’ve been. It’s a small island about 45 minutes away from Koh Phi Phi by long tail boat. The beaches are whiter than white and the only things on the island are a ranger hut and a small fishing community. The tourist boats stop coming after 3pm and for a small fee your allowed to camp (twice we camped over and twice we had the whole Island to ourselves). Watch our Travel Video – Bamboo Island Camping.
3 reasons to camp on Bamboo Island:
- It is a paradise Island with nobody else there.
- The coral reef just off shore is some of the best snorkelling I’ve ever done.
- It’s right under the nose of the tourist trail but still most people opt for camping on MaYa Bay (THE Beach from the movie “The Beach”)
2: Motorcycles on Highway 1, Laos.
Again it’s another one that most tourists in Laos will pass along but almost none will stop. For me the part of the road between Vang Vieng and Luang Probang is just breathtaking, I’ve heard it gets better the further north you go but if you rent a motorbike and ride it yourself you will see just what I’m talking about – doing this made me re-evaluate the way I travel and made me wonder what I had missed while on tourist buses thundering through the heart of a place. Watch our Travel Video – The Long Way Laos.
3 reasons to ride Highway 1:
- The scenery is epic and the road passes through some beautiful villages.
- A night in Phou Khoun will open your eyes to what real Laos village is like before the tourists arrive.
- Cresting the mountain and looking down to Luang Probang sat on the mighty Mekong is something you’ll never forget.
3: Thong Reng Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand.
And finally, yet another place that is within spitting distance of the backpacker trail. It’s so close to Haad Rin you can almost see the lights but that’s what makes it such a quiet place. Just around the headland no more than 10 minutes by long tail boat this small cove has it all – cheap beach huts, great food and the feeling of being deserted on a paradise island. Thong Reng beach is one of the few places that as I’ve arrived I’ve thought
“I could live there forever.” Watch our Travel Video – Koh Phangan.
3 reasons to find your way to Thong Reng:
- It’s too close not to go and Koh Phangan has so much more than just the party.
- It’s home to a beautiful resort called Treehouse, with huts right on the sand.
- When you get there you will want to throw your passport into the sea and never leave.